Existing teams facing a new performance challenge
Our experience working with executive teams suggests that even if the team membership does not change over time, the business context usually does.
An unexpected change to the market, volatility in commodities, geopolitical instability or the business not growing as anticipated – all of these can put intense pressure on the team, testing its purpose, resilience and ways of working.
It’s all too easy for the team to respond to these changes by reverting to individualistic behaviours, as opposed to leveraging the power of the team to create a collective response that is greater than any individual working in parallel.
Stages of leadership team performance
Our work with existing teams facing a new performance challenge typically includes:
- Helping teams clarify performance issues and opportunities
- Focussing the team on the external environment by bringing the outside in
- Accelerating learning agility within the team to respond to the changing conditions
- Anchoring decisions in the team’s purpose
- Building the team as place of where executives get renewed, not broken down
We believe one size fits one team, our solutions are bespoke to your organisation.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.