Existing teams facing a new performance challenge
Our experience working with executive teams suggests that even if the team membership does not change over time, the business context usually does.
An unexpected change to the market, volatility in commodities, geopolitical instability, or the business not growing as anticipated can put intense pressure on the team, testing its purpose, resilience, and ways of working.
It’s common for the team to respond to these changes by reverting to individualistic behaviours. However, if teams can leverage their collective potential, they can create a response which is greater than any individuals working in parallel.
Stages of leadership team performance
Our work with existing teams facing a new performance challenge typically includes:
- Helping teams clarify performance issues and opportunities
- Focussing the team on the external environment by bringing the outside in
- Accelerating learning agility within the team to respond to changing conditions
- Anchoring decisions in the team’s purpose
- Building the team as place where executives get renewed, not broken down
We believe one size fits one team. Our solutions are bespoke to your team and organisation.
Contact us at email@example.com to find out more.